Monday, October 26, 2009

Wish: Lusting After Leather

I must admit, I've been feeling a bit tactile lately. But can you blame me? It's hard not to with sequins, velvet, fur, and leather lining the aisles. I already tend to touch nearly everything as I shop so it takes serious restraint for me to keep my grubby little hands off texturized pieces.

For some reason, I've recently zeroed in on leather. Yes leather, the textile that is only second in price to fur. Though my picks may be basic, leather pieces are out of my grasp at this point in my life. A leather vest or paneled skirt just wouldn't be sensible. There's no harm in wishing though. Here are a few basic pieces I'm currently coveting.

Vince Stretch Leather Mini Skirt, $595

Helmut Lang Jersey/Leather Combo Pants, $460

Rag & Bone Raw Edge Leather Dress, $995


Image credit: http://www.shopbop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment