Thursday, October 29, 2009

Want: Oak, Everything.


My last trip to New York was defined by my shopping extravaganza at Oak and Odin.  While I loved Odin I as absolutely floored by the beautiful unique variety of clothing at Oak.  The store is both simple and minimal and at the same time highly architectural in design.  I bought a four tanks and two pair of shorts after an incredibly pleasant experience with a salesperson.
If you know me at all you know I am absolutely obsessed with scouring the internet for menswear that is at once well designed, unique, and mildly affordable.  So one day after returning from New York in spring I went on Oak's website and was floored by the amount of merchandise they carry on their website.  It is one of the most comprehensive online stores I've ever seen.  The clothing is well styled and photographed, there are magazine quality clothing editorials, and they are constantly adding new clothes, shoes and accessories.

They carry everything from runway designers like Phillip Lim and Tim Hamilton to smaller startup lines like Wrath Arcane and Rochambeau.  The price point can sometimes be a bit high but the design is so worth it.  Perhaps you can't quite afford the Oak clothing?  Click the tab marked a.ok at the bottom of the right tab and you are shown their items with a lower price point!



I cannot express how much I love Oak and their ridiculous online store.  It is truly in a league of its own.

All Images Copyright Oaknyc.Com

Shop items at www.oaknyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment