Monday, October 19, 2009

Have: The Perks of Being a Harem Boy: Shades of Greige Harem Pant


As Sarah well knows I spent the better part of the last 6 months looking for the perfect pair of MENS harem pants.  I love the way that mens runways have picked up on the trend.  Yet, the problem is that most stores are too afraid to carry them thinking men won't buy them.  After long last, my search is over! Not to mention they were found at my VERY favorite of online stores Oak.


Shades of Greige thankfully made this rather affordable pair of graphite harem pants for just $132.  I love the fact that the pants are not overstated and gaudy.  There are soft pleats at the waist and a slimmer leg below the drop crotch.  So men (and women) I challenge you to find your own perfect pair of harems!

Pants can be bought at Oak NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment