Saturday, January 30, 2010

Have: Rag and Bone Jeans and Heutchy Boots!

So where is my life these days.  I recently moved to New York and started classes but needed a job.  I surprised myself by landing a job serving at a nice West Village restaurant.  I patted myself on the back on my way back to my apartment with a stop in at Rag and Bone.  I have professed my undying love of Rag and Bone and their effortlessly casual and English/New York fusion design.


While I was buying new jeans I came across a beautiful pair of Rag and Bone boots.  They were a simple leather boot with a black canvas strap up the side of the boot.  It was a stunning turn on the stable black boot.  I looked for the price tag but the lack of one said to me that it was sure to be out of my price range.

IMAGINE my surprise when not two days later I signed on to Gilt for a Heutchy sale (a wondreful shoe company sold at Oak and the likes) with a pair of boots that looked like my Rag and Bone cover to a T.  I quickly snapped up the boots for just $158.

Ah it has been a good week for shopping.

1 comment:

  1. rag and bone are great jeans... have you checked out the Jean Shop yet? They are my fav jeans on my boyfriend... and they have a store in the meatpacking district. http://www.worldjeanshop.com/

    ReplyDelete