Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Late I Know: Kitty Kitty Miu Miu!

I cannot express how much I love the Miu Miu slinky kitty print!

Seriously if they made a shirt for men in this print I would buy it.  Hell if I could find this fabric I would have a shirt custom made.


Look at it!  It brings together one of my favorite kitsch (slightly weird girl) loves of cats and makes them ultra cool but definitely not too cool for school ;-).

Which brings me to my point.  Why can't more men's clothes be so adventurous and thoughtful?  I would love to see something that is kitsch and chic as the glorious slinky kitty print!

p.s. Sarah posted this photo on my facebook wall and I'm trying to convince her to buy them so I can live vicariously through her and by vicariously I mean steal them when she's not looking and stomp off to live in kitty dreamland!

No comments:

Post a Comment